photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Sunday 21 April 2013

please don't say you love me

I HEREBY PROCLAIM SUNDAYS:  
YOUTUBE SUNDAYS.

So here is my most recent YouTube offering for you all! For any of you that have Prom coming up soon, this is a make-up look perfect for the occasion -
natural smokey eyes and showstopping 'ombre' red lips.

I decided to take a break from posting videos this weekend to see if my views build up at all by next week - my most recent videos have been averaging around 50-100 views each and moving increeeedibly slowly, so thought I'd leave it a short while to take a breather rather than just keep adding to the pile!


Apart from that though, I'll be posting new videos to here every Sunday, so stay tuned :)

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend!

ex oh ex oh



Amant de la mode



No comments:

Post a Comment