photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Thursday 11 April 2013

we sang along to the start of forever

Hey gorgeous!

Another outfit of the day, a little different from the last (you may come to notice from this blog I have a fairly eclectic style - one day girly, the next trussed up like a complete boy!). I recently got the Topshop lace bardot crop from a sample sale at a steal of a price, and I'm in love with it. The fit is perfect and I am really into the off-shoulder style at the moment (even though it is a bit 90's!)

So today's outfit is very feminine, 'Mad Men'-esque and shapely!
Top: (originally) Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Satchel: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Watch: ASOS
Jewellery: Primark/Topshop mix!
Boots: Topshop

The 'Parton' boots were one of my most recent purchases and I must talk about them for just a second, because they are incredible:


When it comes to boots generally, my first port of call is usually Topshop. Although they can get a little pricey (and these are no exception!) I always find that they're original designs, go with everything, and have a heel height that's casual enough to wear all day, but high enough to either wear out or smarten up a really dressed down outfit!
As soon as I saw these boots I knew I had to have them - they're more than I'd usually pay, but the last pair I bought (Alexandra's - click here for a photo) have lasted me around 2 years and are still going strong. They were a complete investment and my absolute favourite pair of shoes ever. 
What I love about these in particular is the gold accents, angle at the ankle and slightly pointed toe. They're ultra feminine but the gold gives makes them a bit of "stand-out" factor. To top it all they're from Topshop's premium range and are real leather, so you just know they'll last.
The fully black pair has sold out since I got them, but they're constantly bringing out updates on them. If I could afford to I'd buy the whole lot!

What have you been saving your pennies up for this Spring/Summer?


ex oh ex oh



Amant de la mode
 


No comments:

Post a Comment