photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Sunday 14 April 2013

does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?

Well happy Sunday to you, beautiful!

I love this part of the weekend, when it feels like no matter what happened last week, this is a fresh start for new things to happen, to move on from whatever might have gone on in the past.

I hope you're all having (or, had) a lovely weekend, and enjoyed the one day of Sun we saw if you're in the UK. It was glorious to be able to go out without a jacket, and employ the sunnies that have been collecting dust over Spring, wasn't it?

Just a quick post today to put up my most recent YouTube video, inspired by this gorgeous  advertising campaign pic of Beyonce for H&M:

RETRO HOLLYWOOD WAVES!


I'm going to be posting on here every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday henceforth - don't worry, I have a schedule of ideas all lined up so they wont be rubbish (hopefully!). If you have any requests for blog posts you'd like to see from me, please feel free to comment and let me know!

Here's to a new week of new opportunities ♥

ex oh ex oh,



Amant de la mode

No comments:

Post a Comment